Unfinished Homework Unfinished Homework

Hilarious.

I didn't see that coming no sir.

Rebecca Rebecca

I dont get it...

But it was funny as hell. Haha that guy was awsome.

Foamy's Rant IV Foamy's Rant IV

Not bad this time illwillpress...

but you should check out Grizzlys rant! You could learn alot from that flash it rocks!

Grizzly's Rant I Grizzly's Rant I

Haha that was awsome!

Did you get this idea from that guy who has the Foamy series? Cause your way funnier than that guy haha.

demon blade demon blade

Stop stealing peoples ideas.

All your movies, there all basically bad versions of other famous movies on Newgrounds.

Warrior Boarder Warrior Boarder

Wow that was totally awsome.

I fucking love this movie. I clicked on the movie hoping for a kick ass skate movie and you delivered. I almost wet myself in excitment when the guy did a slam dunk that was awsome. MAKE MO.

Tomorrow's Nobody DVD Tomorrow's Nobody DVD

YESSSSSSSSS

Funniest things ever (from all TNs): 'What is that?' 'Its... its milk' 'Whatever dude' and when David throws a bottle at Eric in his sleep. Why do you guys pick on him so much ERICS THE BEST. But all you guys are funny I cant wait for 5. I would buy the DVD but Im not that familier with interent buying... and stuff.

Resident Evil 2.9 Resident Evil 2.9

HAHAHAHHAHA THIS CRACKS ME!!!!

i watched it twice shit son this is funny. You got style man. Graphics could be better. If you get better drawing shit and continue this humour than your on your way.

BEEBO Part 6 BEEBO Part 6

Fuck you this movie is too funny.

Ive mastered the Vietnam peoples language now I can do it just like you can. Dee boya boya boya bo. Ha. We want more episodes! I'm looking forward to Beebo seven.

It's Christmas Time In NG It's Christmas Time In NG